As of January 1, 2022, my wife Pati, has decided to join me in the real estate business. Our goal is to provide our clients the service and expertise that only two full time agents working as a team can provide. With over 8 years of experience, my goal is simple: Putting my customers’ needs before my own. Otherwise known as a Fiduciary relationship.
Our business is built on establishing trust between my team and the clients we work for.
What to expect when working with Bill & Pati:
· Always available, in person, phone, text or email
· Personalized service to guide you through every step of the process
· From accepted offer, to the closing table and beyond, we are there for you!
About me: Cooking gourmet dinners, sipping a good glass of wine, skiing in the Laurel Mountains and of course golf!
“Your clients and customers take priority!” These words describe Bill Livengood and his approach to life. In today's complex real estate market, you need someone who realizes that real estate is a profession that carries a great amount of responsibility. Providing personal attention and taking the time to listen is how Bill approaches every opportunity. As you talk with him, he will help you focus on your objectives so you can make the most intelligent decisions about selling or buying a home. As an experienced real estate agent, Bill has the advantage of being familiar with the people and homes in the area. He has proven his ability to handle any situation that might arise during a real estate transaction. He understands all aspects of real estate - financing and interest rates, marketing and life - style needs.
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Member of National Association of Realtors®
- Member Pennsylvania Association of Realtors®
- Member Westmoreland Realtors® Association